Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm looking for the best place to produce leather jackets, dresses and skirts in bali. I'm just starting out, but looking for high quality and small runs - about 30 pieces of each style and approx 20 styles. I'm heading over in about a month to investigate on the ground but have had trouble finding somewhere and am also concerned about the quality and the time to produce.

Hoping someone has some hot tips theyd like to share!

Thank you! 

Views: 1415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The goverment  regulation on exporting leather goods is very strict here in Bali . so not all the manufacturer can have it . I dont specialize myself in leather but I guess one of my business pathner can help
Please contact me on kemarayana@gmail.com

Cv momo showroom
Legian street 382 Br,legian kelod kuta-Bali-ID
Phone: +62361765054
Email: momo@eksadata.com
Mobile: +628123905456
Hope you enjoy in Bali !

Dear Mammmon,

This is DoPer from Five Iron Cap, We are Global Cap Manufacturer that have experience produce head wear for high fashion and international brands and it would be awesome if we could be your reliable vendor.
We will help you improving your profit with low budget production cost but producing excellence products and we also make samples.

Five Iron Cap is a small-medium enterprise based in Indonesia since 2012. Caps and all other Head Wear is produce in home industry with the production capacity of 20,000 pcs/month.

We are also have best skills to make any tshirt, bags, denim and all about up to date fashion.
We have supporting facilities and high skills team. We offer services of customization and development of your own design. Please check our website for more details.
We look forward to receive your requirements.

Follow us on instagram.com/fiveironcap

Best Regards
DoPer - Chief
Five Iron Cap, Global Cap Manufacturer
www.fiveironcap.com
Email: info@fiveironcap.com

Hello Mammon and all the others.

I work with a company that is the perfect fit for you. TCT [Thomas Claudius Textile] is one of the leading suppliers in Tunisia because we have the perfect combo between quality and price! 

We can manufacture all the items you need, just let us know if you are still interested. This is our email: thomas_claudius.textile@tunet.tn
You can mention my name on the email: Tito Santos.

I hope you succeed on your business career!

Best regards

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.