Lantern Festival Singapore

So, who else visited the Loyang Tua Pek Kong temple with me?? I was so amazed so see the great decrease in the number of visitors this year...It was quite shocking. Normally its quite difficult to grab seats at the front as its almost lushed with the crowd, but this time it was really easy to have my way at the front Maybe it's because of the orange code alert. Man! it's really striking how this virus is spreading. I mean people really need to take care of their hygiene. Please wash your hands, wear masks and try to keep yourself as hygienic as possible. May the great Lord help us all. Sill even the code orange was unable to stop me from visiting the temple :D as I placed a mask, wore my favorite Fashmob Alabama white Maxi and my white closed toe low heel pumps with lace and went off. Although the event got a little delayed because of the screening I think its ok, :) as these are just precautionary measures. So what was your experience? What did you do? :) :)

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Some religions, especially those practiced by Chinese ethnic groups, have combined their places of worship with other religions such as Hinduism and Islam. A prime example is the Luoyang Tua Pek Kong Temple (located on the eastern shoreline), which houses three faiths: Taoism, Hinduism, and Buddhism. Considering the benefits of becoming a Singapore permanent resident(https://www.pilotoasia.com/guide/benefits-of-becoming-a-singapore-p...), the temple is an excellent addition to life in Singapore.
    7 Benefits Of Becoming a Singapore Permanent Resident | Piloto Asia
    What are the benefits of becoming a Singapore Permanent Resident? There are several and they're very motivating for foreigners.
  • Friday, February 26, 2021

• Friday, February 26, 2021

• Yes It is good place for visiting and here temple is the most attraction for all 

• Yes It is good place for visiting and here temple is the most attraction for all 

This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.