Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Fashion has changed itself a lot. Now, try work polo shirts to your kids. These polo shirts not only look stylish and fashionable but also these polo shirts are more comfortable to wear. In quality and prices also, these are much affordable to buy. So, give a try to work polo shirts for your kids.

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was looking at some online store for similar polo shirts for my kid and I think I will buy some of these shirts from your suggested place.

hi ,,,,,,,nice to introduce with u , my name is abdulla for DREAM DRESS from bangladesh, garments designer, maker , supplier,,,,,

MY RUNNING PRODUCTION IS KIDS T SHIRT/JACKET/LEGGINGS/SHORTS/DRESS/  WITH LOTS OF  COLOUR/SCREEN PRINT/ GLITTER PRINT / HIGH DENCITY PRINT / RUBBER PRINT /IF ANY ORDER LET ME KNOW PLS,ABDULLA/  mdabdullachowdhury@gmail.com /8801832224936"

Hi,Kate Bungaree I think you can visit Oasis kids Clothing, a top-rated kids clothes manufacturer In USA UK. There you can find for wholesale half sleeved soft t shirt with graphic print. The latest, fashionable baby boys’ clothes with varity of clolors in wholesale are offered by Oasis Kids Clothing. Place bulk order now!

Just visit our site and email us: webmaster@oasiskidsclothing.com

So glad i saw this post, this is so cute.  Searched so long for shirts like these. 

kids polo shirts have a different designs and types but now some dress brands hasbrought latest and most attractive kids' shirts and dresses such as polo, i am also using this brands' shirt. 

"hi    

i am francis joseph from india knit garment manufacture i u have knit order pls mail me marielexports@gmail.com  

Regards

francis joseph

+91 9940698542 "

To get custom kids fashion clothing at wholesale rate, please contact Alanic Global.

Alanic Global is a leading brand of kids clothing wholesaler, manufacturer & supplier in USA, UK, Australia & Canada. It provides the best quality of clothes & accessories at a reasonable price.

Private label clothing also can help to promote own brand name.

Send email directly or fill the inquiry/many contact form (it's free)

Mail ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

Oasis Shirts is a leading wholesale clothing manufacturer for kids. If you are looking for quality bulk products for kids then this is the ideal place to be. They provide all types of wholesale kids clothing at an affordable prices. Special discount is also going on every wholesale deals.

Get to know more on send email directly or fill up the many contact or enquiry form today (Its Free).

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com

I can suggeated you for a Clothing Manufacturer for supply you children cloth.just fill up the enquiry form or many contact form and put your requirement and company will send you a price list.

Oasissublimation

Asgsports

. Their collection includes garments for both girls and boys from 0 to 7 years of age. They offer top-quality clothes for children that will suit your baby’s skin giving him a soothing wrap. At their web store quality has merged with style and the best thing is that, you can get this at such low prices.

Contact us:http://www.oasiskidsclothing.com/
Mail id:webmaster@oasiskidsclothing.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.