Hello everyone,
I am just searching one trusty online store who is offering new year special packs on pieces of jewelry. One of my friends suggested me En.tatias.com. But I want to check some other sites also. So please share some online stores.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Usually, you have to pay for the order first in all online stores, and then they process it and send it to you. Of course, there are a lot of scammers too, but at marketplaces, you send money to the online store, but the seller will receive it after you confirm receipt. And if it's just an online store, read reviews about it. People always write if they fall for scammers. You can also find information about shipping and payment from the experience of people ordering from https://mommenti.com.
    But I've often ordered online for the last two years because many stores are closed due to lockdown. I haven't had any incidents with scammers; I always received my orders.
    Mommenti | Faith Inspired Jewelry from the Holy Land
    Mommenti - online jewelry store that specializes in religion inspired jewelry made in the Holy Land. Click here to view our collections and buy jewel…
  • There are many website from where you can buy the jewelry items with a very amazing discounts offer. But the main problem is that the website is authentic or not because some of the websites says that you have to pay for the products first then they’ll process your order and now a days fraud’s are also increasing.

So, in my concern you can go and visit arethajewels
  • Hey! Last year I was choosing a present for my wife for the new year. I wanted to give her earrings but did not know where to get them, because I am not an expert in this. A friend of mine advised me on https://www.jewelrybund.com/9-fashion-earrings . She says that she took a lot of jewelry in this online store and she always liked everything, and most importantly, the price is low.

I found some pretty beautiful and not expensive earrings there. When they came to me in the mail. I looked at them and they were in wonderful condition. For the new year, I gave them to my wife and she really liked them. I was lucky that she wanted just such earrings, she was very happy. I think this online store will suit you and you will find there something for yourself.
    Wholesale Earrings, Fashion Earrings Wholesale Supplier, Bulk Earrings for Sale to U.S. - JewelryBu…
    Wholesale Earrings to USA: Zillions of Wholesale Fashion Earrings, Wholesale Statement Earrings Cheap Online in Bulk. Various Fancy Styles, Fast Deli…
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.