Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Im new to the industry, just trying to get my independent label off the ground.  Not sure what to do first or how should i go about it.  I don't want to do a mass production until i find my customers for the sales.  Can anyone help?

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I need help with production of a independent label for t-shirts and possibly jeans and sneakers, i need a manufacture and buyer help please.
Hi,
what a nice discussion & appreciate to you.You are most well come to my company for any kind of support for apparel & clothing.

I thing so below point s/b helpful for you.

1) First you have to develop design & sample with price to search customer as retailer,departmental soap,whole seller ,drop shipper.

2) If necessary online add with design & price.Also if necessary left letting & attained fair with disclose.

3) First time try to exclusive design but price & quality s/b better than other.

4) I am ready to support you from Bangladesh. As you knew Bangladeshi garment price is cheaper than other source in world but quality & service is better.Loot big customer in world Bangladesh have office.

Awaiting for your kind co-operation.

Best Wishes
SM.Badiuzzaman
CEO / Owner
Bangladesh Apparel House
Skype # skypezaman1(http://www.skype.com)
Mobile:88-01198144455
Attachments:
Being a model is so tough. You have to learn every step that you take to maintain your image. I am a model for 5 years already . When i started modeling things are getting to crazy and harder for me but thanks to Vedic Image Group they have shared to me their tip in developing image, Vedic Image is a fashion styling group @866-565-7541
http://www.fashiondex.com/

http://www.infomat.com/

Try these 2 websites. They will have information that will help guide you.
Thank you

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Greetings to you, Hope this mail finds you in good health and sprite. I am Sashikant Co-Owner of Urban Purple. I came to know that you are in look for some vendors to outsource your apparel production requirements. I have a Job Working unit which is having the capacity to produce High end garments in Small Quantity up to 500 pcs / style/ color . Kindly let us know if you have any requirement that you can outsource to us.

Looking forward to your reply on this.

Urban Purple – Company Profile

Fashion Studio and Garment Manufacturing Unit

Address: Urban Purple

2nd Floor, Kapilan Orchid, # 25

7th Main 80 Feet Road, Subana Palya Extn

Bangalore – 560043

We are a Garment Manufacturing Unit and Exporter and Job worker with 10 Machines and have been working with clients across USA and UK. Established in the year 2010 we have been working solely with importers from USA and EU region.

WE have In house Pattern Designer, Fabric Expert, Sample Tailors and 10 Batch Tailors capable of Producing both Knitted and Woven Garments. Also we have our in-house cutting section.

We provide end to end solution to our buyers from Design, Sample Development, and Apparel Production.

Monthly Capacity to produce is up to 1000 PCs of Garments.

Machines:

8 – Single needle Machines (Juki)

2 – Over Lock Machines (Siruba)

1- Flat Lock Machine (Juki)

1 – Boiler Iron and Finishing Table (orbito)

1 - Layer Cutting Machine (orbito)

Contact Person: Saravana V. (Pattern Master and Production Manager )

Contact Number:  9880549978

Sashikant - 9035001810

Sashikant
Marketing Head
Urban Purple Design Studio
# 33 , 2nd A Cross , Vijaya Bank Colony Extn
Horamavu , Bangalore - 560043 ( India )
Tel : 9035001810 / 9880549978 ( V.Saravana - Production Manager )
info@urbanpurple.in/

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. So it is very convenient for you starting your private label.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard!

Harry

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.