Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Ideas to create new items from fabric waste.?.. Kidswear collection

Hi All 

I am looking for some ideas to make the most of the waste fabric generated from my kidswear collection. I was thinking of doing some headbands, but would appreciate some other ideas from people trying to reduce waste to a maximum!

Thanks!!

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ya it is possible to do kids clothing.....
We are one the garments manufacturer &exporters..we already doing same procedure to make cloth....
Thanks
jp
i put like fabrics together and make pillows or floor pillow. I cut them in strips and stuff. I wash the pillow and put it in the dryer. The softer and light weight i make for bed pillows the heavier i make floor pillows. Also i have seen people make little rugs which can be time consuming but you can do a little at a time when you have some down time. I hope i have helped
I guess this will depend on the size of the piece of fabric that is waste. Obviously, the larget the fabric piece the more options. Assuming they are relatively small, I wonder if they can been sewn together as patchwork to form a kids scarf. I like the suggestion from Subhash about the possibility of clothing for dolls. If you can figure out a rather generic size for a doll, maybe you can swift tac it onto your main garment, as a free give away with purchase. Like a matching outfit for a girls doll (doll outfit matches to girls outfit).

Yes it is possible,now a days it easy to shop online for kids.There is the huge variety for kids wear that look fab to the kids.Brand like denim and polo dresses and shirts are also is there and the quality of this cloths were awesome with nice fitt ,i hope this will help you for kids shopping.

Visit here : http://www.oasisshirts.com/wholesale/kids-clothing/

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.