Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi

I’m Elena from Romania, I like to dress chic and creative but just recently I’ve begun to learn what are fashion trends and how they are established :)

I would like to know.. as there are things I couldn’t find out on the internet.. how do I know what clothes or shoes, bags from the last season are wearable in the current season?
How do I know what apparel pieces and accessories from the current season are a short-term trend and what apparel pieces and accessories are a long-term trend?

And I understood that the trends are set following a socio-cultural analysis carried on by trendsetting agencies, the color of the season is established by the color institutes from around the world, but how there are established the tailorings or the material prints, for example: the blouses or the dresses without shoulders or with peplum, the sequins, the floral prints or with stripes, denim blouses, dress or coveralls etc.

Thank you for any response,
Elena

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Elena, its good to say that i have a answer for your question and seriously this will help you to find out the best ladies fashionable trends and dresses.Here are the wide range of women's top,jacket,shirts and dresses.

For More designs and style just go to the link given below:

WEB: http://www.oasisshirts.com/wholesale/women-chiffon-wear/

Hi Elena,

First you check in Fashion world which type of fashion are most running now a days and then after established your business. I have Online Shopping Business for more information about product you visit our website Zarood.com. I hope you satisfied here.

Thank You...

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.