Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am BRAND new to this network and would love to get some fashionista Feedback.

I am just starting in the industry and so far began my small collection to sell on www.houseofplumred.com.

Please check out the collection thus far and let me know if you have any tips on other styles I can add on to the site!

I WOULD LOVE THE FEEDBACK!

Again...www.houseofplumred.com

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you apparel will sell because your price points are very good, i would imagine you've geared your clothing to the junior market.
i agree with u

you can get some info at
http://elinksoflondon.co.uk
Hello,

Thank you both for your feedback.

You are completely right...I have geared to the junior market.

I have tried to create affordable pricing and fashionable pieces. I know I still have much to learn. Thank you for the tips!
I think your clothes are great, but some of the photography doesn't do your collection justice. The black dress with the brown belt looks hot, as does the green and peach dress. The shots are simple, clean and modern. Try to show off all your garments in a unified ,coherent way.
Good luck. Anthony B... http://streetspaghetti.blogspot.com
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the thoughts...I think you are totally right. Everything is such a learning experience. Do you think it helps much to have a photo of the back of every single garment?
I think you should do a really clean , simple shoot of all items in your collection, and include the back of any items with an interesting detail at the back.
Use a simple backdrop and coherent lighting. Try to avoid distracting furniture etc. Don't use more than two models and keep the poses simple...not sexy or cheesey! It is all about presenting your clothes in the best way possible.
Anthony B.
PS. A friend of mine just did his look book for Gossip couture. His photos are on this network and they are exactly what you should aim for.
Thank! Those are great tips. I will definitely know what to approach our photographer with next time.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.