Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for a manufacturer to heat press tshirts and dresses.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Carlee Donaldson,

We are garment manufacturing services from Vietnam.
We offer a garment production manufacturing service for not only bulk order but also good offer for small runs Apparel business.
What we are offering:
+ Manufacture from sketch, size chart/measurement, technical sheet (measurements, materials, color way)
+ Manufacture from real samples.
+ Print services: screen print and sublimation print.
We can manufacture women's wear and men's wear: T-shirt, Polo shirt, Blouses, Tops, Tunics, Hoodies, Dresses, Jumpers, Skirts, Bathrobes, Dressing gowns, Home dresses, Nightshirts, Home wear, Pajamas, Lounge wear, Pants, Shorts, Rompers, sets of clothes and many more.
We are confident ourselves to offer you very good services from sample to bulk production with good quality and reasonable price.
If you are looking for MFRS/SUPPLIER of fashion clothing for women.
Please contact us with your order details and plan to get started exploring opportunities in Vietnam.
Kind Regards,
Tran Chinh
-------
Email: tranvufam@gmail.com

Cell: +84914556347

Dear Carlee,

My name is Nina and I am a partner manager at COTIT. We are a manufacturing company that can do a lot of things including heat press. 

We are also able to help you from designing till delivering the product to your customers as a one stop shop for almost everything you need to run a successful fashion company.

You can take a look on our website: www.cotit.eu , and you can always contact me: nina@cotit.eu

kind regards,

Nina

Hi, 

We can do it. 

Please contact me via email: hello.saigonapparel@gmail.com

Then we can discuss futher as well as I can show you a couple of samples

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Tinh

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.