Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

hi alll,

your own business is always a better option than working under some one. generally we say nothing is impossible , but starting your own business is possible only if you have the will to do it, to take the pressure and put in your best day and night.. coz its not as simple as it looks..im ready for all, just want to start my business..have my own brand. i have already started the base work for it and now its been 9 months for my brands where i cater womens segment for now with western wear, plans to expand...i need you guys to help me and advice me how i can go further....

my limitations...

i have done my graduation in fashion merchandising and production.....and worked as merchandiser for an year.. mean while with my friend planed out how we want our brand to work...set up a unit... took small orders and made our customers quit happy....we dont wana have a store for now...but wana go like customised products and go into online selling store.....

now wana expand...be known.. go big.....please help us...your advice will be of great help....

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You mention that you have taken orders.  You also mention that you do not want to have stores.  When you say you had orders, were you selling direct to "consumers" or selling to "retailers"?  If you are selling direct to consumer on the internet (you mention that may be your plan), the most challenging part is how do you get people to find your website.  Unfortunately, their are tons of sites on the internet.  Getting people to find yours, is not as easy as one may first think.

It may be a good idea to sell to other retailers rather then try to sell direct to consumer.  If that is your plan, the first step is determine which stores are most appropriate. Then call them and get the buyers name...

Good luck.

Online shop is booming now a days. Starting a business is not that easy but you can do ways to amend it. You can try doing some advertisements with friends and families before you go outside it. I hope this helps. God Bless. PLease do visit www.lifo.com. It's a free fashion hub which includes an online wardrobe where you can create outfits and get fashion feedback from friends. 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.