Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Recently i started a fashion related blog and i'm struggling to reach out to more people. It would mean a lot to me if guys can share some of your ideas. 

Here's the site.

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning, sir,
Blogging is very much in demand today. Having a blog requires patience and topics that interest a lot of people. I think the first thing to do is to alternate news topics and more personal fashion topics.
Then, spread the articles. Social networks are the basis for the dissemination of articles. So you have to make the most of it and spread your articles on your social networks. At the very least, announce the arrival of a new article.
Ask for partnerships with other bloggers who are a little better known or with shops that also have a blog. For example, an exchange of articles from time to time. These are small tips.

Thank you for your reply. You are completely right about the social network marketing.  

You're welcome. Every once in a while, I'd stop by your blog and check out your posts.

Hey,

Fashion blogs are well in demand. Try clearing your niche first. Fashion industry in a big sea. Select one niche and start writing. In few months, you will definitely see more people engaging with your blog if your content is great. And yes, once you write a content, make sure you share that post.

I am also wondering how to grow a fashion related blog)

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.