Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi, I have been working three years for fashion industry. Now trying to start my own industry. Mainly what are facts that I must remember to start a fashion industry? How could crowdfunding help me to start my industry? Hope to get ideas from talented people here. Thanks 

Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello good to know that you want to start your own business in fashion industry. As you have experience on it so I don't want to explain you much but just want to know what kind of business in which market you want to start local store or online store like yeytrend.com? After that I can suggest you good way for betterment of your business.

To start any business, we need to find out the latest products or latest news about the product in the market trend whatever the product we are preparing. You need to follow fashion trends that are followed by the celebrities or the famous persons for starting the fashion industry business. As in latest trend, vegan lifestyle should be followed by everyone so the manufactures need to focus on vegan brands. As addresschic provide detailed information about the vegan fashion or products.

Know your fashion products, Know your target customers, and Set the name of your brand. 

You should buy cheap and quality shoes, clothing and handbags by your own. If you want to buy cheap and fashionable shoes, look here: http://www.yoybuy.com

The advantages in garment production from Vietnam

Dear Mr.Iqbal Hossain,

We are a garment manufacturer based in Hanoi, Vietnam. With many years experienced in manufacturing and exporting garment products and run under the philosophy “Quality comes first”.
We offer a garment production manufacturing service for small and medium orders.

Advantages in garment production from Vietnam:
- Experienced clothing manufacturer accept small orders
- Incredible minimum order quantity
- On time delivery
- Competitive price
- Strict quality control
- Can produce according to drawings or samples
- Flexibility, you can be as involved as you want to be, tweaking garments along the process.

Email us what style clothes do you wanna to do?
We will develop your styles and you will be satisfied to get your own clothing line. We will follow and coordinate every step of the operation and keep you updated. We quality control the garments from the beginning to finish.

Appreciate your time and consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Tran Chinh
Add: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agriculture and Sciences living-quarter, Vinh Quynh village, Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84-983253618/ +84-914556347
E-mail: tranvufam@gmail.com

Your project is interresting and can be very successful. If you have questions about how to start a fashion industry, we are here to take care of you !

JOMSY FASHION help you to launch your project ! Contact us for a free skype consultation to discuss about your dream !

http://jomsy.com/skype-seminars/

consulting@jomsyfashion.com

Hello! 

We are launching an entire online course about Fashion Entrepreneurship in a few weeks. The course will provide information about how to start your own business in fashion, how to create and market your brand, and how to start a fashion line.

If you are interested or would like to know more about the course, please contact us at: consulting@jomsy.com. We would love to help you! 

Hi,

I have been building fashion brands from the ground up for over 20 years and have worked with fashion brands of every level.

I have combined all of this extensive experience into an online course for anyone who wants to start their own fashion brand. This is a  step by step on how to start and build a successful fashion brand. 

Check it out here https://moodu.teachable.com/p/how-to-build-your-fashion-brand

The course is geared towards anyone regardless if they have any previous experience or knowledge in the industry.

Good luck with your business and let me know if you have any questions.

The first thing you need is a powerful website. You can create one on your own by using some helpful resources with ready-made wordpress themes, fonts (like https://www.templatemonster.com/fonts.php) . I personally think customization is extremely important when it comes to ecommerce stores. If your website looks like everyone else’s, how is the customer going to know that the products are unique and professional.

One of the most common questions I am asked by designers who have just come out of fashion school or are studying with me is:

“Should I start my own business or should I go work for a big fashion house?”. 

This is the question? Do you want to learn all the steps to begin a strong FASHION Business?

Check this full entrepreneur course degree on Amazon. 

https://www.amazon.com/Entire-Fashion-Entrepreneurship-Course-Succe...

You should share your collections online then you can know that people like your collection or not.

Good luck for your business.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.