Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I recently have bought a new house but not very big.
I would like to hear some ideas or see some pictures of decorations for room.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First of all, if we talk about the kitchen then you should hide the appliances behind the dishwasher and refrigerator in a secure manner. Then, to get a wide look, better to go with light paints or wallpaper for walls. You can also install lights over the walls. Here you can see some ideas of kitchen

In the same token, if you want to live a wider and good look to your bathroom then, first of all, try to install an Elongated toilet instead of round one. I always prefer to install a new toilet in newly-bought houses. Here, you can also see the best toilets with latest features. However, if there is already a new toilet then no need to install a new one. Small bathroom storage ideas would also work in the following way.

Simple floor with furry rugs or carpet would also be an inspiring idea for small living room. See my suggestions below for both the living room and bedrooms.  

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.