High Fashion Hand Embroideries

I would like to introduce myself as owner of "Vashishtha Exports" a reputed firm involved in the manufacturing and export of high fashion hand embroideries, based in Mumbai, India. We have a factory set up of over 80-100 skilled hand embroidery workers.

The management is a group of fashion designers, merchandisers and quality controllers to look after the complete chain from sourcing of different materials, sample development to final delivery of the product for its clients.

The company was formed in 2005, but the directors have many years of experiences in the fashion industry. Its primary customers are well-known designers doing haute-couture & prêt-a-porter ranges. Other than that it also serves various factories producing garments, bags or shoes that use embroidery for their collections.

Kindly get back to me if you have any requirement of High fashion hand embroideries on ravindra.dhareshivkar@gmail.com

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.