Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi,

Help me know some promotional techniques for a fashion show! I'm a fashion designer and new to this industry. Actually, I have been in research for a few months about the ethnic styles which people always have an interest in. I have designed some old-fashioned stuff and planning for a fashion show.

I'm trying online promotion techniques for the show. But, its necessary to have other ways by which we could reach the public easily. Will it help me consult this company offering banners print in Toronto? Or is there any other means of an advertisement which is more effective?

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are some ideas to promote a fashion show:

• Capture the audience using social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
  • Get hired a Fashion expert and ads agency
  • Stay Consistent with Your Brand
  • Add your event or show banners on websites related to fashion and lifestyle niche.
  • Participate in Popular Fashion Forums
  • Use paid media

Hello,

1. Promote your fashion products on social media i.e facebook, twitter, Instagram.

2. Take participation in a fashion event

3. buy your clothes in some readymade garment shops from where you get more audience for your fashion event

Above all would be helpful for your fashion show and if need some store address for your product promotion then Readymade Garments in Amravati where you can promote your product.

if you grow up your business first of all you have promote your business in Trade show or fashion show.. it is the best thing to  promote your business

Maybe you just need to meet with them?

Do proper marketing. Specially, Spread awareness. It will help you directly or indirectly both. 

I think for more promotion of a fashion show you need to focus on some trendy fashion jewellery which can be your best presentation. Well, “zuobisijewelry” has more collections of stainless steel jewellery which I bought this recently & I must suggest you for this.

Fashion weeks break down the chain of the fashion show and introduce the newest trends in a general format. Top Fashion Shows Around the World catch an eye of the news reporters, celebrities, models, designers, and blog writers by throwing an attractive collection of the season. Every successful running event is dependent on its cast and crew, designers and sexy models.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.