Help with ideas to promote a fashion show!

Hi,

Help me know some promotional techniques for a fashion show! I'm a fashion designer and new to this industry. Actually, I have been in research for a few months about the ethnic styles which people always have an interest in. I have designed some old-fashioned stuff and planning for a fashion show.

I'm trying online promotion techniques for the show. But, its necessary to have other ways by which we could reach the public easily. Will it help me consult this company offering banners print in Toronto? Or is there any other means of an advertisement which is more effective?

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Printed banners always get attention Glen but I think you should emphasize digital marketing and animated banners this time. You can use animated ads to promote your show on various social media channels and websites and hereof, this article https://www.createbanner.online/can-display-ads-be-animated could be beneficial for you.

Similarly, you can utilize several other ways like organising Twitter Spaces, podcasts etc to aware people before the fashion show how you are presenting the best fashion styles. In simple words, I would like to focus more on digital mediums to promote your show than the conventional ones.
    Can display ads be animated?
    Animated HTML5 ads let you tell a story. Animated display ads give you the ability to interact with your audience through animations, videos and audi…
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.