Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

My wife, for whom I care used to be a cook in our business before we retired. Now I cook but she always wants to help.
This can be difficult and a source of friction. She wants to cater for several people but there is only us two. any suggestions would be very welcome.

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, is your wife a former cook? It is very cool. You have delicious food every day. My grandmother loves to cook, although she is not a former cook, but she cooks deliciously. Sometimes she cooks a lot of food and invites the whole family and neighbors to dinner. I often wonder why she has so much strength, because she is already old. She had a birthday a week ago and was given a set of bowls, all the same color, but different sizes, here you can see cookwarestuffs.com she was so happy. Surprise your wife. Invite your friends and family to dinner, and then give her some present in front of everyone, like I did to my grandmother.

You say your grandmother was happy? I was previously hesitant to buy this product or not, but thank you very much. You've convinced me.

I have been looking for a Breville food processor for a long time, can you have options where you can buy?

Hi, everybody. I'm a housewife. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I like it very much. I always cook different dishes for my family. I even signed up for a course with a very good chef in our city. I used some kind of food processor in his kitchen. It is very powerful and grinds everything to the last grain. I asked what kind of miracle device it was. It was the Breville food processor. I immediately went online when I got home. Check here, I found it and ordered it immediately for myself. Now it brings me pleasure, unlike the old combine.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.