Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I want to start my own Clothing line and ive have a couple ideas on a name. But i want it to be original and catchy.

here are some ideas i had:

MARIE

HEART N SOUL

JENNIFER

SUAREZ

LITTLE MARIE

Please help me i have some of my samples done but i want to buy labels and i cant cuz im stuck. if you have any ideas please please help!

Views: 7381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Jennifer Suarez would be perfect.

Wish you all the success.

J FASHION.  

I love MARIE that will be really very amazing it would give you an loving look.

I would go for Suarez or Little Marie.. 

That is an very best idea.

Try to get license from the new Fashion brand

The web site is

From El triomf i el rodoli de la Gala I en Dali by Salvador Dali

have you selected any name yet?

make sure to also check to see if the website address is available.  It is good to have a name you like, but also the web address to go with it.

Hello, nice to meet with you, we are pleased to introduce ourselves as modern apparel merchandise sourcing house and exporter named “Excellence Sourcing International”. We are merchandising all kinds of apparel and clothing mainly street ware woven, knit and sweaters for men’s, boy’s, women’s, girl’s, children’s, top- bottom products(Shirt, Pant, Tee- Shirt, Polo Shirt, Tang Tops, Leggings, Swim Ware, Uniforms ), socks, caps also different types of jute products, boutiques, hand crafts, shopping bags, gift cards. We can provide design development, pattern development, sample development, bulk production in large & small volume, quality inspection, total sourcing & Supply chain management support with full set-up located in Dhaka, Bangladesh (the 2nd largest textile & apparel garment exporter country in the world). We are experienced with most of the world class brands & designers in large volume with more than 15 years of international professional standard experience & we are producing most of the brands & supplier garments. Also we are able to give you fresh stock garments & fabric of world class brands in very cheap & low price.

We offer competitive best price, high quality and maintain timely shipment. We would be highly obliged if you kindly give us a chance to work for you and send us the inquiry along with measurement sketches, trim specifications, print, embroidery & other details to participate design development & sampling immediately. Especially recently we want to give total support for new designers, boutique, online sales service provider, retail business, chain shops & enterprises to expend business in wide range & earn more profit. Together we can make long run win win business with all satisfaction.
We look forward to welcome your early positive response & wish every success to your famous brand.
Thanking you with best regards,

Excellence Sourcing International,
Mobile: +88-0167-5802623 (7 Days & 24 Hours Service),
Tel : +88-01912-251800
Fax : +88-027791590
E-mail : excellence.sourcing.int@gmail.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.