Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi, 

Being healthy is the most important thing in life. But greedy stomach never feels like to be healthy and we always opt for junk foods and all. But there are some online stores that provide healthy food & beverages.

We also tempt for chocolates and we all know cholates have lots of calories that are not healthy either. But online fewer calories chocolate can fulfill your tempt without any misery.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chocolate and fast food aren't healthy food for sure! In case we consume them everyday, then most probably soon we will weight more than 100 kg which will catalyzed the appearance of other health problems.

All these online stores are of huge help for people who have a strict diet in the quarantine period. For instance, many products which I can find only in some specific supermarkets which are now of course closed, make me order online from different websites. I find it a little bit strange to order food online, but I have no other choice. I can’t eat all the meat sold in the supermarkets which is grown on hormones after I have passed the food intolerance test uk. I have a severe allergy on hormones which are found in meat. I need all the products to be raised naturally with no chemicals. A big thank to all online stores who keep working even in this crisis situation.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.