Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Have an online clothing deal? - Let me know - I'll blog about it

Hi everyone,
I'm Matt and I run the Clothing Deals Online blog. I search the Internet for clothing deals and publish what I find there.

If you have a Website with some deals/discounts for clothing items you want some attention bought to, let me know here and I'll do my best to get a post out about them. (feel free to add me as a friend too!)

:)

Views: 806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BeverlyLane.com is offering 10% off with code 'bev10' and free shipping on all US orders.
Hello Matt,

At www.zesteefashion.com we offer FREE delivery worldwide until 30 September 2009. We sell printed designed T-shirts (including organic cotton and Bamboo) and one-of-a-kind jewelry made with non-traditional materials from the hardware store.

Thank you,
Holly - ZesTee Fashion
Hi Holly, I posted about Zestee here:
http://clothingdealsonline.com/buy-clothes-at-zestee-online.php

Keep these requests coming everyone!
Hi Matt,
I have a great free shopping tool that can save you up to 70% on your online purchases. I would appreciate it if you would take a look, try it out and blog about it.

Here it is: www.myshoppinggenie.com/freezi

Have a great day!
-Tess Vismale
hey can you all add your blogs to my new forum topic EVERYBODY BLOGS it will allow all of us to share what we blog about and interest. That way we can all link up with rss feeds or share information, topics and or just see other blogs. Anyone with a fashion blog should post.
Hi Matt just wanted to let you know East has a summer sale on.... up to 50% off spread the word.
Hi Marilyn I've posted about the East sale here:
http://clothingdealsonline.com/3-fantastic-new-online-clothing-sale...
hi Matt
i'm interested..I don't know if you have rules on deals
let me know please what is your policy
I custom paint on clothes and shoes.I have a usa free shipping for July
I run an online website
www.norakaren.com
Thanks
Nora
Hi Matt,

Bobby G. Keith here thanks for asking for online clothing deals I know a lot of people can benefit from your coverage. Take a look at plussizesavings.com and if you have time and think it's a good deal I would appreciate your coverage. We have some of the cheapest prices in plus size clothing online.

Designer, Manufacturer and Retailer of fashion forward women's plus size clothing trendy and affordable
Hay MATT
i think that the online stuff selling and all that is not a new trend for this business as you know very well that this industry is in the Growth stage and if you go for this business you have to come up with UNIQUE SELLING prepositions to penetrate in the market
Good luck

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.