Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Have an online clothing deal? - Let me know - I'll blog about it

Hi everyone,
I'm Matt and I run the Clothing Deals Online blog. I search the Internet for clothing deals and publish what I find there.

If you have a Website with some deals/discounts for clothing items you want some attention bought to, let me know here and I'll do my best to get a post out about them. (feel free to add me as a friend too!)

:)

Views: 919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Matt,

please have a look my online shop..
I'm selling dresses, shoes, and acc..
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11523&id=100000440798407&...

Shipping worldwide with adorable price

please feel free to contact me any time.

cheers!
dwi
Check out this new site SatyaRai.com
I love her scarves and all the celebrities are wearing them. Here is a promo code for Free Shipping and 10% off. Use marchsave10 in your cart. offer expires on March 8, 2010.
Check out what celebrities are wearing Sir Alistair Rai. Nicole Richie, Lindsey Lohan and Jessica Alba are wearing the Sir Alistair Rai Raja Wrap. You can buy this at www.SatyaRai.com
Here is a coupon code for Free shipping for March. Use Coupon code March10 in your cart.
Attachments:
heey..

i do sell ethnic jewellry, sandals, and vintage clothing as well...
please find it in facebook group called bajubaju

thx!!!

-mel
Hey
I think you should visit the www.dailytrader.com.here you can find the products that has a discounts and other deals with products as well.It provide numerous products used in our daily life.
here is the url, matt

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11523&id=100000440798407&...!/group.php?gid=326338291627&ref=ts

cheers
SatyaRai.com is going to giving 20% off these three scarves. Ocean wrap, sunshine wrap and desert stripped. Plus get free online shipping if you use code March10 at checkout.

Enjoy the site!
Attachments:
Hi Matt,

We would love for you to blog about our website, melrosestreet.com. It’s a new online boutique focused on acquiring boutique and independent designer brands. We are also adding a new Designer feature that will allow up-and-coming fashion designers to promote their designs by posting on Melrose Street for free! We are currently offering a promotion code, MARCHMADNESS10, for 10% off all orders (exp. 3/31). Please check it out and tell us what you think! Thank you.
These are some interesting deals. Keep them coming everyone!
It's been a while but I'm back and looking to publish some posts about new clothing deals - post them here to let me know! Thanks.
Hello Matt, just join the site and found your thread. Hope the thread still continue tho.
Find handmade kids wear at http://MignonesiaBoutique.blogspot.com.
Most of our clothing are costume made and made to order. We don't have discount program but our price wont breaks your bank. We sell local and ship worldwide.

Need to get a small run of your own design manufactured?
Mignonesia can also produce garments according to your specification for your own private label that you will sell for a profit, with a very flexible minimums ; Small, medium and big order, we take seriously.

XOXO
HI Matt , welcome to check manolo blahnik shoes . thanks

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.