Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi All,

I'm looking for factory in higher end fashion industry, more into haute couture... Small production start with....any help on this.

Thanks

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

We are actually working on an evening dress collection for a frensh customer, A Soccer player'wives.

We help young designer to launch their lign of clothe

So if you have any questions, don't hesitate !

Regards,

JomsyFashion

Hi

I'm jesse, Nice to meet you!

I am working in a clothing factory in China,Our Company is very professional at carrying out OEM orders,And treat every cooperation with our most sincere service
Our website: www.linp.lingpe.com/indext-fzdg.html  /  My E-mail:jesse_ni@hotmail.com

Wish will cooperate with you soon.

Hello,

Nice to meet with you. As you know Bangladesh is going to be the largest Garments exporter country in the world, with goodwill of nice quality, lowest price, on time shipment delivery & most commonly best buyer satisfactions. We are producing most of the brands & supplier garments of the world. Pleaser is mine to introduce our selves as a modern garment buying & sourcing house and exporter in Bangladesh. We are merchandising all kinds of apparel and clothing woven, knit, sweaters top- bottom products, socks, also different types of jute, boutiques & hand crafts. We offer best price, high quality and on time shipment. We would be highly obliged if you kindly give us a chance to work for you and send us the enquiry along with measurement sketches, trim specifications & other details to participate immediately. We can produce small & large volume of orders, also we can give you one stop service in all steps as A to Z solutions.

We look forward to welcome your early positive response.

Thanking you with best regards,

Excellence Sourcing International,

Dhaka, Bangladesh.
+88-01675802623
excellence.sourcing.int@gmail.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.