Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hey guys, my name is Emily. I'm a 17 year old student currently enrolled in an AP Language class. The reason I'm writing this is because we're doing a research project of choice. I decided to make mine on whether music has influenced fashion trends. I'm hoping you all can help me out by answering a few questions!
Do you believe fashion trends have been influenced by the music industry? These influences can vary from music videos, song lyrics, artist and brand collaborations, or even the cultural background of the genre itself. 
If you believe music has influenced fashion, are there any specific genres, songs, or artists that you think of?
Has your personal style, or the style of someone you know, been influenced by the music industry?
If you don't believe that music has influenced fashion, what is your reasoning?
Feel free to add any additional thoughts or comments. 
NOTE: I'll be using this feedback in a paper, so please let me know if you are okay with me using your name or if you'd rather stay anonymous, as well as your credentials (can simply be that you lived through a specific era of fashion and music, etc)

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It`s hardly to say. Better to say Yes then no. Cause the music make a little sharm on fashion. I found one fashion show where the musicians play on tongue drums. Click here to see it. It was a great show and everybody likes it very much

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.