Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello guys!

I have a small dilemma.

I want to buy a new leather bag and can't decide which variant is better. A model from a young designer or from a famous one. How do u think a handmade leather bags will be a good variant for daily use?

Appreciate your responses

Thanks  

Views: 80

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your attached bag is good and also I have shared 3 options of a leather bag for you. To view more, you can visit here.

Attachments:

Hello,

Do you need leather bag? Well, Have a look once at Oasis Promotional today. Its a reputed bag manufacturer at all  over the world. They  can provides you all types of bags with best discounted price. Special discount is also available every on your wholesale order. Just visit the website and get your best deal.

You can also check products through https://www.oasispromotional.com/catalog-download/

I really like the attached bags. But i must recommend visiting leatherjacketshop or mont5. I always buy leather products from these guys and i must say they never compromise on the quality. Original leather products are almost impossible to find these days. Every brand states that their products are made of genuine leather but more than half of them are just bluffing.

Important note: Never buy anything which says faux leather. It is fake and anything but real.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.