Hi ! I'm Supriya, a creative fashionpreneur at "Fuel4Fashion"

Fuel4Fashion is a fashion design & consulting studio which started in Autumn 2009 in Bangalore, India.

I'm happy to announce that Fuel4Fashion has now got a new Fanpage. Do like it for latest updates on fashion & other related fields: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fuel4Fashion/303428556400250

At Fuel4fashion, I mainly works with international clients especially the start up labels & mid size companies, helping them from concept to completion. I'm specialized in Womenswear, Menswear as well as kidswear. My in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry spans over 8 yrs.

At Fuel4Fashion, I help clients to generate the fashion ideas based on their concepts and convert them into the clothes that they desire. For individual clients looking to make a style statement, I provide style consulting for events and wardrobe management services.

Specialties - Design Categories:
Party wear
Evening Gowns
Casuals
T-shirts & Tunics
Street wear
Formal/Office Wear
Uniforms
Ethnic Indian traditional/Bridal Wear
Ethnic Indian Casuals

So if you are looking for an innovative freelance fashion designer for research, designing & consulting projects within fashion industry, feel free to visit (www.fuel4fashion.in) Fuel4Fashion - One step solution for all the fashion requirements So see you there.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.