Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

How do I do my Hair at work? or a wedding? is a common question asked by most of the girls. Formal Hairstyles always depend on occasions, and one should be prepared well in advance for any such occasion. If you have long hair a bun always looks classic. Neatly cropped hair can be blow dried and set with some styling products. Post in your views on what suits you best on any formal occasion!

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any ideas how I can handle my thick hair?

Looking for some new haircuts and hairstyles for them.

I'm looking for new hairstyles and haircuts as long as I remember myself. Here is what I found recently (website: https://therighthairstyles.com/the-most-effortless-classy-short-hai...), where I found dozens of new short hairstyles, and how to repeat them, step by step. Creator of that blog is an awesome girl.

Formal or informal, I prefer bright colors. What do you think of these ideas of red highlights? 

For weddings, I usually go for the fishtail braid and loose curls. When I was the bride, however, I wore it loose, just my natural light wavy curls falling down. For work, I usually straighten it and wear it untied, I find the look suits me and works with any attire I put together.

Try to find out the best products for your hair by using this store  TONI & GUY Voucher Codes

Well, just try to keep it simple as much as possible.!!

whether, you are using drying or straightening the hair, just don't forgot to use serum like Argan oil or any other, to protect your hair from heat and to nourish your hair.!!

Hairstyle is a very important aspect of personality. Right hairstyle can make you look younger, better and prettier. If you have done your perfect hairstyle and wear inappropriate eyeglasses then, it can be waste your personality and your look. You must choose eyeglass frames according to your hair color and style.

Updo with Loose Curls. Next, we have a hairstyle that looks fit for a princess.
Wavy Ponytail with Volume
Fishtail Braid Updo. 
Chic Low Bun. 
Large Fishtail Updo. 
Side Braid Updo. .
Elegant Bun and Loose Curls. 
Pretty Braided Updo

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.