Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

How do I do my Hair at work? or a wedding? is a common question asked by most of the girls. Formal Hairstyles always depend on occasions, and one should be prepared well in advance for any such occasion. If you have long hair a bun always looks classic. Neatly cropped hair can be blow dried and set with some styling products. Post in your views on what suits you best on any formal occasion!

Views: 449

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I was comparing the two hairstyle: balayage vs ombre, it was a little confusing to me because I did not figure out the difference. In the end, I chose balayage, but later I wanted to changed the style, so I did the ombre then. Styling indeed did damaged to the hair and it took me great effort to fix that. I have tried Jojoba oil, castor oil and coconut oil. The benefits of coconut oil and Jojoba oil were surprising. And ever after that, I try not to style my hair. Instead, yes, I use hair extension. The price of best wigs online are quite adorable. 

Hey Guys Hope you’re all doing great and sorry for the inconvenient Post! Me and my team are collecting some information about fashion professionals / creatives for a new project that we are working on. So if you work in the industry it will mean the world for us if you could take this 9 question survey to help us understand our target market more and deliver a better product.

Thank you very much and I really appreciate it 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CGT8TP8

Hello to all,
I used to have terrible hair, as it turned out that this was all due to improperly chosen forceps for leveling and curling hair. Later, my hairdresser advised me on one site https://greathaircurlers.com/best-curling-iron-long-hair/ there are high quality and affordable hair accessories. I have been using ProCabello hair styling for a long time. Now I want to order ACEVIVI curlers. The description says that they wind the hair with steam and do not harm them. Has someone already used so little?

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.