Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

How do I do my Hair at work? or a wedding? is a common question asked by most of the girls. Formal Hairstyles always depend on occasions, and one should be prepared well in advance for any such occasion. If you have long hair a bun always looks classic. Neatly cropped hair can be blow dried and set with some styling products. Post in your views on what suits you best on any formal occasion!

Views: 392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Neat and high pony tail looks very nice for any formal occasion. It gives you a sophisticated look. 

Short hair for a chic formal look. At Headline Salon get Hair cuts and hair styles for any hair type, color and age. Enjoy hair services including, Keratin Relaxers, Brazilian Blowout, Hair Extensions, Braids and cellophane, highlights, hair
relaxers and other hair services including up-do's for formal occasions. Our hair experts fulfil all your hair
needs and aim at complete customer satisfaction.

Attachments:

We at Headline Salon cater to all your hair needs. 

The Headline Salon in Woodland Hills, is a full service salon which offers complete nail and hair care, tanning, facials, waxing, massages and hair extensions, All services are performed by trained professionals who work to create a relaxed atmosphere in this bright and open environment.

Designed by owner Lidia Ortiz, The Headline Salon features a spa-like color scheme and large mirrors creating an open and airy salon fashioned to meet all client and stylist needs.

At The Headline Salon, we cater to clients of all generations. We design styles according to age and need. Some clients want a wild look! Some clients need a more conservative look. Some look for the more sophisticated and updated cuts, some look for fullness or length, and sometimes the client just needs a trim.

At The Headline Salon, we listen to YOU. Lidia, the owner, listens to her stylists and provides them a relaxed atmosphere.The Headline Salon believes that professionalism and customer service is number one (#1).

A blunt cut bob is neat and always great for a formal occasion!

A dress may not be complete without a suitable hairstyle. Hair styles may vary depending on the dress. A pixie cut or boy cut is suitable for professional events with black formal dress. The simple step cut suits for prom dresses or evening gowns.

I get my hair curled at the ends in a half ponytail. It always looks good on me with formal womens dresses

the best to do is a high neat bun, Or leave your hair straight open. 

I love open hair so i use hair extensions. I have Keratin Hiar Extensions, which are very easy to put and remove and with them i can give so many styles to my bhair, bun, pony , braids. and even leave my hair open.

A side hairstyle will work awesome on long hair. Supple chocolate waves, swept to one side and intertwined romantically like vines, are a fascinating example of a simple downdo for prom with an added zest. If your hair is medium length, you may use extensions specially for your prom hairstyle.

Curly ends I think is still the best style for weddings or even at work

I have long hair, I like curls in my hair usually but some times make a bun, depending on the mood. 

In a formal party must be like formal otherwise got mad, are you?

As a working woman,it is hard for me to make new hair style in the morning daily. Wearing a good outfit, and have a rough hair style makes my look incomplete.I wanted to have simple and easy to make daily hair style for my every day look. In Blog dot bridal dot pk i came across stylish and easy to make daily hair styles. i hope this site will help you in your problem.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.