Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi everyone,

I'm Scott and looking to start my own clothing range!!

The thing is, im not completely sure where to start....for example, right manufacturer, getting my labels put inside the clothing, all the start up stuff to be honest.

Im based in Perth, Western Australia and what I have managed to find so far is that it may be best to get clothing manufacturer in Vietnam. It that right?

The type of range I am looking to produce is along the street/casual wear. Abit like Diesel, G-Star, Superdry, Penguin, Police.

If anybody has any information that could help then it would be very much appreciated.

Views: 18241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Scott,

I hope you have already found the right manufacturer for you by now. If not:

We are experienced garments manufacturer since 23 years. We have worked with well-known European brands such as Fussl, Opus, More & More, Olsen, United Colors of Benetton and so on. 

For further information please visit our website: www.logoindustriesgroup.com

Or feel free to email at marketing@logoindustriesgroup.com

We are ready to help you!

Logo Fashion Industries

I have suggested you to buy bulk clothing form asgsports which is clothing manufacture site and sale product as wholesale rate. For buying just fill up many contact form or enquiry form and get price list instant.

http://www.asgsports.com.au/

https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers.

hi dear,

im glad to read u & i think we can make a very good business deal together,,,,,, ,,,,,,im from bangladesh near delhi.( i can make garments here for you , both of us will be gainer ) ,,,pls sent ur mail add & reply on my mail   mdabdullachowdhury@gmail.com    ,,,yours . Sumon( nick name ) 

A bit too late, but here is the company that I work with. They are situated in Sweden, however their prices are not that high for low quantity productions in comparison to others whom I've worked with before. The quality of their work is as fine as Superdry. Oh, and if you have issues with your patterns or other details, they will help you.  yourfashionmaker

Start a project on Wrapsew and we will take care of it. https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers..

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.