Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi everyone,

I'm Scott and looking to start my own clothing range!!

The thing is, im not completely sure where to start....for example, right manufacturer, getting my labels put inside the clothing, all the start up stuff to be honest.

Im based in Perth, Western Australia and what I have managed to find so far is that it may be best to get clothing manufacturer in Vietnam. It that right?

The type of range I am looking to produce is along the street/casual wear. Abit like Diesel, G-Star, Superdry, Penguin, Police.

If anybody has any information that could help then it would be very much appreciated.

Views: 18219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Came up with a "the-biggest-trend-of-the-season" item and want to move forward and create your own clothing line? May it be still in a form of a sketch or a sample bought from a boutique seller with modification notes, you may be asking, what's next?

Whether you're a rising star designer, up and coming buyer,or a fashion addict looking to launch your own clothing line, GM got you covered.

Let us help you make your ideas become reality. We are what you may call a '"full service apparel manufacturer" where we help designers and buyers alike from conceptualisation to production to finish product, just as how you envisioned it. We have a great system in place so you can focus all your time in the creative part of the business while we handle all of the backend work!

Click here for GM's 7 steps to mass producing your first collection: http://bit.ly/starting-your-own-clothing-line

Hi, Scott

We are small garment manufacture in Denpasar-Bali who experienced international customer and overseas shipping like Germany. We have good quality product, small minimum order, good delivery time and economics price. We will make the samples for your design first, so you can evaluate our quality and make decision about this. We are ready to your patner for your bussiness clothing.

Please contact our company at : harrisdarmawanbali@gmail.com

We are very expecting to hear your good news soon.

Best Regards

Hi Scott I would like to say Vietnam has a price advantage but you need consider completely and comprehensively what exactly you need, like fabric, development, engineering, communication, etc I don't want to disclose too much my information here but if you could confirm my friend request then maybe we could discuss more. thx. good luck

Bill

I am in Vietnam and it all depends on the size of your orders ... as long as you have someone strong and who can look after your orders anything can be done and achieved .

If you need any advise contact me .

Rgds 

Caroline 

Hi,

Are there several textile or manufacturers in Vietnam ?

Kind regards,

carina

Hi Scott,

I am in Vietnam right now, if you need any advise ask me , I have 8 years experience here and also done sourcing for fabrics and labels / hang tags any item you require .

Best way is to have 1 person here on the ground whom you can trust . and 1 local who can translate . small office which can be in 1 apartment using a free space as many other do like this too .

Regards 

Caroline 

Caroline 

I like to know aswell.Interesting reaction .This post is older.You will probably will be not be in Vietnam anymore or maybe you do ?

Carina

Dear Carina,

I'm Tran Chinh living in Hanoi, Vietnam.
We are a full service sourcing Agent for purchasing Textiles - Clothing & Apparel in Vietnam for small order, new start-up apparel business, high end custom garment for Ladies and Men's fashion items in both knit and woven.
If you are looking for reliable manufacturer and I'm confident to serve you.
Regards,
Tran Chinh
TVF group
Add: No.61 Vietnam Academy of Agriclutural and Sciences living-quarter, Vinh Quynh village, 
Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84-983253618

Hi Scott,

It's been a while since your initial post and I am assuming you have at least had samples or a season's collection made for your label. I don't know if you have faced the difficulty in producing overseas (specifically quality and timeliness) but if you did and are still looking for a factory, please contact us. My name is Hiroshi and I am based out of Tokyo to handle Japanese brands' requests, but I am branching out overseas and I also have a team in Bangalore, India to provide localized service. We can help you source the factory that is most suitable for your needs, out of our network of over 80 factories throughout India.
Please check out our website if you're interested.
http://www.zinnia-group.com/en/

Best,

Hiroshi

What about having your private label clothes made in Perth? 
Gbridal will be the right place for you to order a small run of your own private label clothes. Gbridal has a small network of customers, based throughout the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand... 
Check out the website here: http://www.gbridal.com/

Hello,

I went to the website but it's for end costumer no ? It's not wholesale or am i wrong ?Do you also do new designs ? (sample.production small order ) (copyright stay's with designer ) Just asking .

Kind regards 

Hi Scott,

Oasis Shirts is a leading manufacturer, distributor and exporter of quality apparels like t-shirts, micro-jackets, hoodies, polo t-shirts and other custom clothing worldwide making it your one stop shop for sporting and customized clothing needs.

They design, customize, manufacture and market women’s, men’s and kids apparel and a wide range of other sporting products through an extensive network of licensing agreements worldwide.

They provide their services in USA, Australia, Canada, UK also with special discount. If you want to know more details fill up the many contact or enquiry form or mail them  directly. They will assist you soon.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.