Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm a big fan of both Shopstyle.com and Like.com for searching the web for the latest styles and deals. I enjoy Polyvore.com and Lookbook.com for inspiration in creating new looks. What are your favorite sites? Do you know a site that combines the creativity of Polyvore with the easy shopping experience of Shopstyle?

Views: 1854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like to zappos for their large selection of designer shoes and I am also a fan of www.simplytrendyjewelry.com for trendy jewelry.
Well my favorite site is Shop style where I can deal with some new and good fashion trends. I like this site very much I have deal with one or more time with them.

I love etsy.com and ebay. Try also to check out www.lifo.com for the latest fashion trends, celebrity gossip, social causes, beauty and health and lifestyle issues. 

You can also buy from BUY.com or Find.com

I usually buy from online stores,,,

My latest product was a radiant diamond pendant from Fascinating Diamonds.

Urban Purple Fashion Studio and Apparel Production Unit Assist New & Upcoming Clothing Line with Designs and  Fashion Tech Packs , Apparel Spec Sheets & Line Sheet Development.Capable of Designing every range of apparel & our production unit is Capable of producing Knitted T-Shirts and dresses, Woven Dresses and Shirts, Denim Jeans. You can visit our website and blogs ( Links Given below ) to know more about us & our fashion services. Please contact us through our contact form of our website or mail us directly to

urbanpurple@gmail.com

http://www.urbanpurple.in
Tech Pack & Line Sheet Design Service

I was also able to go and try purchasing a Shopstyle. There are so many varieties to choose from. I also love the quality of the fabric they have.

I like checking out womens clothing online.

This online boutiques is the one of my favorite sites.. I also like pinterest and ebay :) 

I love Notlie online store that sale retro messenger bags, backpack, denim jacket, knit sweater and other.
Go to www.notlie.com store view more details.

Attachments:

Not among shopping but among all styling sites this one is one of my favourite StyleMann :) It's devoted to the fashion for men, I always find here some interesting ideas for my own style :)) There are also many cool and useful tips about the certain clothes/shoes/accessories which are really helpful for many guys :))
For example, I was glad to find these ideas for styling my favourite hoodies :)

Hi Marissa, related to your recruitment Zarood.com site is more useful for shopping so visit and I hope you satisfied there.

My favourite one is Fashion plaza where I get the beautiful and fashion shopping at a very good price. They deal in all kind of women jewellery, clothing  & accessories etc.

Favorite online shopping store are lookbook.com and bobbieswant.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.