Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm a big fan of both Shopstyle.com and Like.com for searching the web for the latest styles and deals. I enjoy Polyvore.com and Lookbook.com for inspiration in creating new looks. What are your favorite sites? Do you know a site that combines the creativity of Polyvore with the easy shopping experience of Shopstyle?

Views: 1852

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm normally all about F21, but right now I'm loving Beverly Lane. http://www.beverlylane.com They have some really trendy and cute clothes that actually don't fall apart after you wash them.
I know of plussizesavings.com where you can find beautiful and stylish choices of clothing for plus size figured women.

Gen V
I love to do shopping at any point of time. However, when it come to online shopping I usually go with thefind.com - here i used to get the stuff I want in onces go ! Since, online shopping is quite risky at times but i go with selected stores for any kind of accessories I go with or sometimes I browse any online stores which has the coolest stuff in their stores. For Diamond Jewelry, i rely on reliable and trusted stores - Blue Nile, B2C Jewels and James Allen.
I like checking out shopping sites that also have a blog that highlights some of the items they carry. It kind of gives the items life and provides the customer with in depth info. One fashion and beauty-related blog I've been checking out is Be in Style.
I like Luxuryhut.com
There's really good deals- and great brands like William Rast, Michael Kors, Gucci and a lot more. They ship to Canada!!! And for cheap too.
I used to order from them on ebay- super reliable.
Dont need an invite either- just become a member. :)

My fav vintage/second hand site:
myexcloset.com
I love all shopping sites
Check out
www.leathericon.com
for best leather collection site.
I do! luxuryhut.com has amazing deals on brand names and it's really easy to use. You don't need to get invited, you can become a member for free and it takes 2 minutes. They have a sale starting today on Tag Heuer watches and tomorrow on... Chrome Hearts sunglasses!! I love Chrome Hearts. I'm so excited to see what they have and what their sales are!
Hi , may I introduce a webshop about bags and accessories ? If not I'm sorry
It has creations of european designer : Cercaborse.com
I really love shoedazzle.com for shoes.
Jessica
Check out the styling and shopping studio Couturious.com. Style the hottest designer, indie and vintage styles on real models. Shop other stylist's outfits and share looks with friends on Facebook and Twitter.

Enter the PONO jewelry styling contest, coming soon!

www.couturious.com
Thank you for sharing the informative information. The site is great. Please keep sharing more and more.

prom dresses

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.