I'm a big fan of both Shopstyle.com and Like.com for searching the web for the latest styles and deals. I enjoy Polyvore.com and Lookbook.com for inspiration in creating new looks. What are your favorite sites? Do you know a site that combines the creativity of Polyvore with the easy shopping experience of Shopstyle?

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Online shopping is really fun. I love to do online shopping for traditional wears like casual salwar kameez, sarees or any other Indian traditional outfits from Nihal Fashions. They offer free shipping worldwide and also share useful blog on styling outfits.

Salwar Kameez : Buy Salwar Kameez Online | Nihal Fashions
    Buy Salwar Kameez online at Nihal Fashions. Shop from the latest collection of Salwar Kameez like Anarkali, Churidar, Patiala at the best price. Visi…
  • Online shopping is really fun. I love to do online shopping for traditional wears like casual salwar kameez, sarees or any other Indian traditional outfits from Nihal Fashions. They offer free shipping worldwide and also share useful blog on styling outfits.

Salwar Kameez : Buy Salwar Kameez Online | Nihal Fashions
    Buy Salwar Kameez online at Nihal Fashions. Shop from the latest collection of Salwar Kameez like Anarkali, Churidar, Patiala at the best price. Visi…
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.