Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm a big fan of both Shopstyle.com and Like.com for searching the web for the latest styles and deals. I enjoy Polyvore.com and Lookbook.com for inspiration in creating new looks. What are your favorite sites? Do you know a site that combines the creativity of Polyvore with the easy shopping experience of Shopstyle?

Views: 1471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a fan of madras clothing! Try Cape Madras - https://capemadras.com/

Thank you for sharing the informative information. The site is great. Please keep sharing more and more.

plus size dresses, plus prom dresses
Hiya, I agree with lookbook.nu - I love this, I am a member, is anyone else?....There is also Chictopia.com, a bit like lookbook but you earn reward points and then you can trade them in for clothing items!..There are so many great online shopping boutiques and social networking forums you could and most probably so spend you life on them!!......there is also hypeed and Chicisimo that I am yet to check out....have fun ;)
Loove Lookbook, great personal styles there... Here's another shopping site you can check out IdilViceFashionRocks it's full of cool rock n roll fashion and punk rock inspired looks, it's fun!
Great - is this your shop? It has an very extensive range, can you make bespoke stuff just for future reference?..thanks.x
Try www.digitalvoodooclothing.com for some great graphic tees.
I don't shop online very often, I am always worried the clothing will end up not fitting.

The only thing I order online is my Halloween costume. I go to Fancy Dress UK for my Halloween costumes and accessories. They have items for both male and female, and very easy to work with.

I hope you check them out, I go to them every year.
I like shopping and some time i have no time for the shopping so plz send me online shopping sites.
I think that you may love it. yeath!!
Nacy
Check out amazing designer deals: www.labelloversboutique.com

M Missoni:

Marc by Marc Jacobs

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.