Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Four Season Accessory is a fashion clothing & accessory store. The fashion online store is for fashion retailers or fashion wholesalers to buy causal dresses, bikinis, evening party dress, swimsuits, leggings, wigs, jewelry scarves, stone necklaces and other fashion products.

Four Season Accessory is a professional fashion wholesale supplier, with storehouse located in Farmington, MI. It's a fashion store for fashion lovers, but also an online channel for fashion retailers to source quality fashion clothing and accessories of various styles at the most competitive price.

Now we are looking for people who are interested in joining as to resell our fashion products or promote fashion products from our website.

Free shipping, retail, wholesale and small orders accepted. Now we offers discounts, free wig cap, free samples and commissions even for those who join us for promoting our fashion products. For any interest, just connect me. 

Follow FacebookGoogle+ or Linkedin for more information.

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Julie,

It is Peggy from Twins Avenue Jeans Co from Vancouver Canada.  We carry women denim skinny jeans for all seasons, ranging long pants, capri and bermuda shorts.  We have stock in both Canada and China, can ship immediately.  I looked at your website and I think they are great products!  Just wonder would you be interested in adding some women skinny jeans for your buyers?  You can take a look at our selected models here: http://www.twinsavenuejeansco.com.  Let me know what you think, I can send you a catalog with more details.  Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks. 

Best, Peggy mobile/whatsapp: 1-604-312-9998 skype: peggy.ngan

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.