I say where we stand is turning point regarding our life Style leaving for natural/green /products.I belive the fashion industry takes the lion's share in driving the man made marvels of human creation towards nature fan pool .In fact we raise no question in 'diversity is what is keeping the world colorful' ;for there is equal demand and production for both manmade and natural fabrics .Inaddition to this the diversity should glance at on mathernity mothers,kids,office use clothing s,occasion tests,youngsters' life,middle ages need and extra ordinery creations of various issues.This is because life is about human beings and human beings are dressing their life both happiness and stress are worn. We dress the test of our life  sawing also depends on our daily moods and our future aspirations let alone the color pick.And I believe the coming period would be for too many fabrics midi skirts,semi exposing shirts and stiff garments in contrast to the prvailing strech garments ,do we need to be exposed always? I also believe the whole detail above serves for winter and summer even for next year and all the times.Bye for now!

Happy and prosperous new year to all members of the fashion industry network!!!

If I have addressed it wrongly please forward this discussion to the contest-I thank you in advance.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.