Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello every one

I am going to be going to the academy of art university in the spring of 2010 as a fashion design. I can not wait to get started. Can any one tell me how long did it take Gucci or Marc Jacobs to make it big like they are today? I know that it will take a lot of work and i am up for the challenge. I know that fashion is a hard business to get into but i know that i can do anything i want if i put my mind to it. Can any one give me some advice on how to make it big in the fashion industry please.

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I don't think that this is very hard. You just need to find more information about it. Many people write essays and articles about it. Read it as much as possible and watch as much fashion shows as you can.

Essay writing... I'm wondering, how people succeed in this in the first place. I never was good in essay writing. To be honest, I even bought essays, ordered writing a research paper and homeworks on special essay writing service. If only I knew, how to write good stuff... But! Speaking of fashion, I know something about it. Because I have a good taste for clothes. At least, I think so. Nobody in my lifetime said that I'm tacky or something.

I think every student has learning difficulties, and I am particularly tired of doing various written tasks. Of course, I understand that this gives skills and contributes to the development of thinking, but, for example, this does not apply to my specialty and only gives general academic skills. Recently, I have started to solve such problems more often with the help of an order on the site of a written service https://writemyessay.ca and I can say that this helps me out just fine.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.