Fashion Celebs Using CBD Products

Greetings!

In the beginning, people were a little shy to express their love for CBD oils, creams and other products. But after getting legal status in many countries of the world, known celebs and fashion queens are showing their love for CBD products. In this thread, I am going to share the views of different celebs about CBD products:

Mandy Moore: Hopefully, many of you know the star of 'This is Us', Mandy Moore and yes she is also using CBD oils to soothe her foot ache. Moreover, she also shared the name of the CBD oil brand that she is using to get foot ache relief. 

Emma Roberts: American actress Emma Roberts also publically confessed that she uses CBD bath tonic to relax her body. You can watch posts on her Instagram, where she shared photos of taking a bath with CBD bath tonics.

Kristen Bell: Another American actress, director and singer also confessed in an interview that she uses CBD products to soothe sore muscles, especially after workouts.

Jennifer Aniston: Yes, in an interview, Jennifer Aniston told US Weekly that she loves to use marijuana for medical purposes without getting high. According to her, CBD helps with pain, depression and anxiety. 

Kim Kardashian: Kim is also a media personality who never hides her love for CBD products. Even she publically shared the use of CBD-themed baby showers with fans and media. 

CBD_womenhollywood_BLOG_tmj.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x

All in all, the use of CBD oils, creams and other products has become widespread among celebs due to their magical benefits. If you know more celebs that are benefiting from the use of CBD products, then you can join this discussion. 

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Weed seeds are a type of seed used to grow cannabis. They https://weedseedszilla.com come in different shapes and sizes, and can be found in both indoor and outdoor varieties.
    Weed Seeds - WEEDSEEDSZILLA.COM
    Cannabis Seeds for sale! We offer a wide variety of weed strains, including White Widow, Purple Kush, and more. Buy Weed Seeds Online Today.
  • I'm happy to see famous people who admit to using CBD or cannabis. I don't understand the famous people who hide this. Come on, we are in 2022 when everything is possible, and practically everyone uses cannabis. But at the same time, I feel sorry for those famous people who do not know their maximum dose of cannabis consumption and end up in very bad situations, and because of this, they lose popularity. That's why before smoking weed, we must be prepared. I read a lot of information on https://herbceo.com about how to start smoking cannabis, which helped me have a pleasant experience.
    Free Legal Cannabis & CBD Business Resources | HerbCEO
    We provide actionable guides to starting, growing and marketing weed businesses in both medical and recreational sectors around the world.
  • These are not all celebrities who use this magic product. Morgan Freeman has suffered from chronic pain since 2008 after an accident. He has always supported the legalization of marijuana. He uses various CBD products to treat his pain. Many even use the oil for their pets. You can learn more about it here https://www.rentonreporter.com/national-marketplace/10-best-cbd-oil.... Also, actress and singer Mandy Moore often uses high heels, which contributes to heel pain. To alleviate this pain, she uses CBD seasoned lotion.
  • I've started using cbd oil last year, because of the pandemic, and it got me through all of this. I do really recommend it, it's great.
  • I mean, I am glad to see celebrities admitting to using marijuana for recreational purposes. The fact that they speak out just proves that everybody uses this natural drug and that it should be legalized asap. Honestly, it's hilarious that we live in the 21st century, and marijuana has only been legalized for medical purposes. Oh, by the way, have you guys heard of CBG flowers? If not, you should check this website out https://topgrows.com/best-cbg-flower/ to learn more about it. In fact, I think CBG is much better than CBD. Let me know what you guys think.
    Best CBG Flower | High CBG Strains Buds you can Buy Online
    In this artcile we talk about the best CBG Flower. Selection and review of the top CBG strains. Enjoy its effects on our general well-being.
  • Yeah It can be because CBD has several health benifits.
    CBD may be able to help you manage anxiety.
    The effects of CBD oil on your brain’s receptors may also help you manage pain. Studies have shown that cannabis can offer some benefits when taken after chemotherapy treatments.

• Yeah It can be because CBD has several health benifits.
    CBD may be able to help you manage anxiety.
    The effects of CBD oil on your brain’s receptors may also help you manage pain. Studies have shown that cannabis can offer some benefits when taken after chemotherapy treatments.

This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.