Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

FASHION for what????
just to look new everyday, just to be different, for what else???
if i say i could b bore after doing this in routine; would you agree?

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could be different by wearing a pretty headband. www.InStyle23.etsy.com
no i m not agree . Woman never bore with fashion they alway desire to look one of the pretty lady. Wear new fashion designer handbags to look smart http://shopdrembag.com

Regards,

liza http://www.aonehandbags.com
Fashion is not a boring routine. You can experiment with any fashion style and you will discover what looks good on you. this is not for anybody but for your self satisfaction.

Gen V Caracena
Fashion never goes out of the fad. It is a part of our daily life. No matter what fashion statement you embrace, it must be something that makes you look good and feel good

Gen V Caracena
women's plus size corsets
Hi Girls,

Fashion it makes a feel good and look good,basically girls are very much interested in on-line shopping recently i find new on-line shopping site its all about new collection of designer ware, especially party ware, prom dresses, all varieties of collection of 2010 prom dresses.very easy to use and nice clear pictures of the clothes.dream your perfect prom dress, sketch it, and submit us your design, we will make it for you
according to your design. For more information just visit the site Prom Dresses
Fashion is not boring at all in fact its very exiting.
It is the only field that changes rapidly and always welcomes new things.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.