A leading Boston based Event planning / Fashion PR company is looking for original, compelling Euro centric fashion designers for a month long expose of your work. The experience will include a portfolio of photos by an well known astounding fashion photographer, video production of the photo shoot with your line and on online social media marketing to 2k-10k active members who are interested in fashion. This is an exciting opportunity for those looking for exposure and strives for success. What you will receive: * PUBLICITY & PR: start building your network while seeking major clients/sponsors. * PHOTO SHOOT: Models, location, makeup/hair * DIGITAL & ONLINE MARKETING (focused on social media) * VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY: all pictures and video produced and professionally edited throughout the course of the month (all materials we produce you can keep) What we need from you: * ORIGINAL DESIGNS (please email sketches / photos of work) * A nominal SERVICE FEE * PASSION & DEDICATION We are more than happy to provide references, information etc. You can contact me through my email at jessica.synergy@gmail.com

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.