Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Touch of Pink Public Relations, a freelance boutique PR firm that specializes in emerging designers and businesses in the fashion industry is looking for fresh new talent to help make mainstream.

If you're an up and coming fashion designer (apparel, jewelry, accessories) or a company that caters to the fashion industry, and is interested in seeing what type of luxury services T.O.P. PR can provide, please feel free to contact Jordanna@touchofpinkpr.com.

Look forward to hearing from you...

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jordanna:
I started a new business here in Atlanta. We provide dress rentals and fashion stylists to Metro Atlanta women on a budget. I would be interested in talking to about the services you provide. Check out my website www.fashiontoenvy.com I look forward to your reply.

Keren
Hi Keren,

Sorry for the delay in replying back to you. I have been sick for the past 3 weeks with a horrible cold, but am doing much better now. I looked at your website and think the services you provide are just fabulous! Congratulations on your new business and its successes so far. Thanks for your interest in Touch of Pink Public Relations. I would love to talk with you further about the services I provide and how I might be of help to you. If you would like, I can send you an overview of my services through e-mail. Let me know what you prefer.

Hope you had a great holiday weekend! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
Jordanna

I may take you up on that ... where is your web site and where are you located... and can you do for me ... more than what I have done google carlous palmer and web exotique... I also have a local cable show seen in 40 networks but I want more and I want my talent to translate into dollars I am interested in hearing you. 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.