Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello everyone!
I am doing a research on eco-sustainable fashion for my thesis at Italian University, so if you could please answer to this questions. Write as much as you like. You can post your answers here on the forum or if you prefer to my email: nenadvc@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you!

1. What does eco-sustainable fashion represent for you? How would you define it?

2. Which are your personal reasons for buying eco-sustainable garments?

3. Is the possible higher price of eco-sustainable garments indication of a higher quality as well? In your opinion, what is the reason for this higher cost?

4. Are you familiar with the labels that certify the ecological value of
fashion products? Could you name some?

5. Do you believe that eco-sustainable fashion should became world wide popular or do you want it to remain present only in certain social
groups?

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is an entirely new direction in nyc.

there is probably more awareness in europe at the moment.

if the consumer is going to be paying a much higher price point for one of these garments, then it had better be exquisitely manufactured.

in nyc , fashion is going through a very difficult time.
the consumers are really not purchasing as much as they once had.

i personally believe that it will not become world wide. certain social groups will feel more positive about it.
it will remain as a small niche in the fashion community.

people make purchases with clothing based upon what they see and love.
only a select few will purchase based on ethics.

it's the same with conflict free diamonds.
i don't think that most women when presented with a diamond, wonder if it is a conflict free stone.

1.- Balance in the environment impact on production, distribution, use and the lifespan.

2.- Care I feel for whole that I love or respect

3.- Not always, but many times the manufacturing process and materials has a higher cost.

4.- Don't venture an answer.

It`s not true. Many of us have a normal work where people don`t need any fashion clothes for work. Here is an example https://hawkbets.com/posts/ceb-interviewed-after-returning-to-og a professional player. two time TI winner just have a usual tshirt for interview

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.