Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi , I'm in the middle of launching a fashion website . Can anyone who has or knows of someone who is getting rid of there 're spectacular outfits please get in touch with me before putting them up on eBay . I' will take bags, fashion Jewelry, shoes and mainly dresses . I am willing to pay a realistic price for any item. 
Ps. Dresses must be sizes 8-16.

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello

We appreciate your query and wish you a happy new year. We are manufacturing company in Chennai. India.It is indeed, our strategy is embedded in encouraging low volume customers as well as new designers, so

Please email the pictures to ashokbeth@sportix.ca

Look forward to your response.

Thanks

Vinegar Woman is Wardrobe Makeover Consultant India, A Complete Personal Stylist, Wardrobe Fixing, Holiday wardrobe, Image Makeover and Celebrity Makeover, Wedding Dress Designer, Retail Fashion Store, Fashion designer for Women.

-----------------------------------------------

Formal Wear

Formal Wear

Hi there,

I'm Cosetta Marie and I'm a designer for House of Me'Dina. We have some dresses and tops in those sizes. Please inbox me for more information, photos and links. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Cosetta Marie

Hi I would be interested in the products you have. So I have an idea could you send me a few pictures of what 
You have or a link to your website. 
My email is : garwinpeart@yahoo.co.uk or MSG me at www.facebook.com/garwinp

Hi,

we are a Canadian designer company expanding around the world, we manufacture exclusive products such as high-end gold jewelery 19k, 21k. visit my website at http://www.globalwealthtrade.com/annie

If you need more info contact me at: annie.dupervil@gmail.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.