Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Where does modesty play a role In our colour choice . We are either being conservative or wild. Hence we go inbetween warm and cool colours. Warm connotes energy hence okay for personal use. On the other side cool colours are permitted formal hues. This fact is fundamental but when do we tilt a little from the statuesque. The gender issue! Women are more understandably associated with loud colours and men on the conservative side, or is this wrongfully presumed ? Most colours can be worn by women but there is a restriction on what colours men can actually wear as more men are on the subtle side. They do not identify with colours that are loud. But should there be such separation knowing that the basics of the color theory in the fundamental level permits warm colours for personal use. why then can't men wear bright colours for the simple reason that it can be partially argued out ,(basically). If you would help me to understand this viewpoint pls drop your comment below. Thanks.

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wearing bright colours clothes is someone's personal choice. Some people love to wear bright colours and some prefer to stuck in black and white. If we talk about boys then there are some who love to wear all colours and rest wear only black, blue, white.

According to me, its totally dependable on my mood which color I gonna wear today.

In my opinion, color does matter. Wearing the right color is also as essential as choosing the right fit outfit for your self. To bold and bright colors are not for formal wear, they are usually worn during parties. Light and subtle colors are good for the summer season whereas dark colors are perfect for winters.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.