Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

DO YOU HAVE AN EXISTING APPAREL COLLECTION? WANT TO USE IT AGAIN FOR A SHOW? PLEASE READ...

Reaching out once again...

Dear Designers, 

I am producing an event collaborating Fashion and Dance in September 2015. 

If you already have an apparel collection and would love to have the collection used again for a dance choreography and have the dancers show your collection, please get in touch with me ASAP. We have a call for submission going on and we would love to have you on board. 

The concept of the show is: 

* The dancers are your models. 
* They look at your 'already created and made apparel collection' and derive inspiration and choreograph a dance. NB: THE COLLECTION DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A DANCE COSTUME COLLECTION. From the choreographer's point of view, the source of inspiration is the 'given designer collection' which does not necessarily have to be dance focused. You will be amazed, dancers can wear anything to dance. Have you not seen dance numbers where dancers wear gym outfits or office outfits or short mini skirts or wedding gowns or even lingerie :-) Dancers are super flexible everywhere :-) 
* They perform this dance wearing your collection at the Stylepointe event. 
* The dance will comprise mostly of movements that will incorporate intermittent ramp walks by the dancers showing off the collection they are wearing. 

This is a perfect opportunity to re-use your existing collection and have it shown in an interesting set up during the Fashion Week in September. 

Please write to me directly for more information: stylepointenyc@gmail.com

Looking forward to have you on board. 

Many thanks
Sangeeta

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Style Name: Tulle Sweetheart Baby Doll Short Length Natural Waist Beaded Lace Prom Dresses
More From: Prom Dresses < Short Prom Dresses

Hi there, 

The StylePointe showcase has already chosen its 2015 participants.  Please check for more details in stylepointe.net.  To apply to participate in our next event, please sign up for our newsletter to receive the notification, the link is on the website. 

Many thanks for your interest. 

Sincerely

- Sangeeta 

I am sad .... how I can miss such outstanding fashion show near to me; very disappointing news for me. Please check these upcoming fashion events for me and do confirm accordingly. It will be a great help for fashion geeks.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.