Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Everyone knows Suits are never go out of style It can tell the social and economical condition of a person but i want to know the best designers who specialize in man suits. If you have any information about this then please share it

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any Suggestion?????....please rply

Suit is the demand of men on different events. Mostly office going men also wear suits but they prefer best dressing according to their job and position. Well some people like to wear it on marriage parties or other events. Different brands in market for men suits. you can find as you want to change in your personality. In Asia pant shits and shalwar kameez like as casual wear. and suits prefer for different occasions. Dress shirts are in cool stuff and colors are admired in this season. 

There are many ideas and inspirations to help you look great so please tell me the basic difference between Indian and Western Suit because the western suits become very fashionable now a days( IN ASIA)  and you can make a plenty of combinations with this suit if you have any suggestion then please share it.

Any man will look smart in a suit. A well-fitted suit can change the entire aura around a person. But it's hard to find a well-fitted suit. I suggest Planet Fashion for getting that perfectly styled, well-fitted suit for yourself.

Thanks for reply...

Suit styles is mostly depend on men taste its does not depend a well- fitted or whatever. If you have any suggestion what suits is required on what occasions if you have any suggestion then please share with us...

Style Suggestion for Men Suits

Balmy Blue and Black Mens Designer Suits ►

Brawny Brown and Black Designer Mens Suits ►

Covey Blue and White Designer Mens Suits

Daffy Rust and White Designer Mens Suits

Dashing White and Denim Mens Suits

Designer Glam Grey Mens Fashion Suits

Fawn Frenzy Grey Designer Mens Suits

Glenner Grey Designer Mens Suits

Grey Star Burgundy Designer Mens Suits

Groovy Grey Designer Mens Suits

Jade Green and Grey Designer Mens Suits

Lark range Blue and Tan Designer Mens Suits

Hardcore Blue Designer Mens Suits

Legacy Blue and White Designer Mens Suits

Sheen Grey and Black Designer Mens Suits

Smarty Check Grey and Black Designer Mens Suits

Spotted Grey and Denim Designer Mens Suits

Can't not to bump this old topic because suits seem always trendy during the years! :) I think it's one of the best type of clothes for men, I adore suits too :)
In my case I'm more interested in the certain type of suit and its brand, I'm not so good in case of designers... But I see here many nice examples of different suits, I can recommend you to look here http://stylemann.com/best-navy-blue-suit-ideas/  for more nice designs of them :)
That's some of my favourite for example :)

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:
Apparel Search
Fashion Jobs
Fashion News
Fashion Calendar
Shopping 
Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.