Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi guys, 
I am starting up my own mens clothing label and have been searching high and low for a reputable company to help with the process of design and manufacture. 
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, 
best regards, Jacob. 

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jacob,

My name is Rita, Partner at www.crazestation.com

in brief, we are a design and manufacturing company with offices in Hong Kong and a workshop in China

Check out the site please and you can contact us thru the website if interested.

All the best with your project.

https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers.. 

Post a project and get connected with makers - https://wrapsew.com/projects/start

Through the Project Board, customers can provide guidelines like time flexibility, price range, and a basic idea of the desired items.Users can also browse and choose from already-made apparel, accessories, fabric, Trimmings etc.Wrapsew makers are also available to manufacture entire clothing lines.

Hi Jacob,

We are trading agent company based in indonesia. We had work for some international brand of Europe and USA buyers for high quality fashion and designs. i would like much appreciate if we can have point of discussion by email. Pls don't hesitate to contact us : hafa.intl@live.com

Cheers
Faizal

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.