Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Compiling list of 'Top 50 online clothing stores' - GET INCLUDED HERE

Hi everyone,

I run the clothingdealsonline.com blog and I'm researching a list for a massive blog post on the "Top 50 online clothing stores".  If you'd like your site to be included, this thread is for you.  I'll link to your site in the blog post - providing your store is of good enough quality.

What I need from you is:

1.  A 50 word description (approximately) describing your store, what you sell and what you are about.

2.  Your website URL

3.  Category of your clothing store from the following options:  urban, girls, junior, indie, discount, kids, Japanese, mens, plus size.  

You can pick more than one category, or suggest a new category if you really don't fit in any of those.

The sooner you reply the more likely you are to be included :)

Good luck!

Matt

http://clothingdealsonline.com

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Store Description=We are one of best online American Big and Tall apparel store in United states for selling Mens Big sizes and Mens Tall sizes clothing. Shop online big sizes and Tall Sizes apparel at wholesale price.

Store Url=http://www.bigntallapparel.com

Category=Mens

boutique description- danachi, My collection was created to enhance, compliment and invigorate women both in how they look and feel.It’s about being confident, sexy and individual but above all its about being a woman and feeling good about ones self, this has been my inspiration whilst designing my 2011 collection "a dress is not only how it looks but also how it feels"

www.danachi.com

category-womens wear

jules x

Royal Family Clothing is the brain child of Cliff Wiener and Alex Kenny. Royal Family was created with one goal in mind. To meld music, art, comics, diamonds and crowns into one brand of wearable art!

www.royalfamilyclothing.com

girls. men, indie

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.