Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Im currently looking for a suuplier for my new webshop online , I ve been looking vereywhere and a long time but find it difficult to find something worth going for. Has to be reasonable prices , good quality and in the time of trends..(as I have noticed there is a lot of rubbish out there)
anyone got any ideas ? Can be from anywhere in the world as long as its not tooo excpensive to ship to scandinavia, thanks for any answers or suggestions!!

Views: 563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. Could you let me know what kind of theme do you have for your web shop? The kind of price points and designs you are looking for, and what would be your target market. 

I am working on a collection of hand woven stoles and looking for boutiques/websites to retail it from. May be we can discuss the prospect further.

If you are interested, you can get in touch with me through email as well : shar_capri007@yahoo.co.in

Well,if u r interested in indian products like clothes,textiles jewellery ,homeware etc . i can always help u by sending u stuff from india and act as a supplier.the market for indian products is growing and there is lot of scope for getting a premium .

Any questions or queries you can ask me.

As far logistics like shipping etc. can always be worked upon

Hi, Jannicke..
I am pleased to introduce my company WayOo International, a leading exporter & supplier of exclusive bikinis called "Agua Bendita", one of the fastest growing swimwear brands in the world.
The exclusiveness of its designs and the quality of each garment, triggers interest of many top publications, such as Sports Illustrated, Vogue, Maxim, Cosmopolitan and Glamour, among others.
Agua Bendita Swimwear has reached over 45 countries around the world in super high-end boutiques. The range of our product line, good quality and competitive prices have made us one of the most reliable name among our buyers across the globe.

Located in Zurich, Switzerland, we at WayOo International are working to distribute the best latinamerican products to you. Moreover, we guarantee for excellent quality, in time delivery & very competitive prices.

Your timely taking call on this matter could give us one big opportunity and begin a mutually-rewarding relationship with you.

Many thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply.

Warm regards,

Patricia Conde
Director-Wayoo International. Zurich-Switzerland.
Email ID -director@wayoo.ch
Office: +41-44-586-9551
Movil: +41-76-293-4370.
www.wayoo.ch

Thanks for sharing this,

I like it very much!

I am Doris,come from California,
I can help you with safe and cheap wow gold with fast delivery and competitive price,if there is anything I can do for you, feel free to let me know, My Email address is doris@tongzhou-inc.com.

Hi,maybe i can help you as we are a fashion clothing wholesaler in China and our major clients are webshoper,retailer and wholesaler,we have many various fashion apparel for your choice,and can do the deal from just $100 begining.pls mail to newcentury@yeah.net, then send you more details.

Hi m a fashion designer from india and having an export house here in india . We deals in manufacturing of women's wear (evening wear/club wear with value edition) . Ne 1 looking for some production work or sampling for the same can get in touch with me.
Thanks 
Utsav Gupta

Hi, Kindly send me a test mail on my email id below , so i can email you the designs.

Contact: vird_k0005@yahoo.com web:www.indiamart.com/leelabydharam ; Mob:+919878916152

Apart from men's wear;

We are offering enchanting range of ladies embroidered garments like:

- Embroidered Tops
- Embroidered Dresses
- Embroidered Kaftans
- Embroidered And Printed Skirts
- Embroidered Bridal...
Ladies Fashion Garments
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Ladies Casual Dresses
- Ladies Digital Print Garments
- Ladies Hand Painted Garments
- Ladies...
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Evening Dresses
- Swaroskivi Garments (Crystal Work)
- Casual Dresses
- Digital Print...
* Features: Highly durable and reliable, stylish and attractive, available in various sizes, colors and patterns, elegant in designs, ensures color fastness and tear strength, trendy cuts, comfortable, cost effective.

* Various kinds of embroidery that include: Chikankari, zardosi, kantha work, sequin work etc.

* Customization: Deliver customized garments.

* Packaging: Durable and safe packaging as per the requirements of the clients.

* Delivery: As per terms & condition.

* Incepted in the year: 1978.

* Clients: Spread all across the globe.

Specialized in resort wear, Arizali take inspiration from a blend of styles which make the brand fashionable as well as stylish. A mixture of basics as pants, tops and tees with kaftans, pareos, and many accessories.

Have a look at our website, Arizali on line store, at www.arizali.com or visit our Facebook page for weekly updates athttp://www.facebook.com/Arizalipage

If you have any question, contact us at info@arizali.com

i have a handmade item site too http://www.yourcosplay.com , i can custom all cosplay costume and canvas shoes if you provied the images!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.