Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm starting a boutique that will focus on Minimalist ladies clothing and wardrobe basics. I'm looking for suppliers around the world. If you have any information or are a supplier please email me on lindatlou@yahoo.co.uk. I'm becoming desperate and im now thinking to design a collection.

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

We ( Oasis Sublimation ) are the reputed wholesale sublimated clothing manufacturer, supplier cum diatributor. Our branches are located in USA, Australia, UK, canada and many other countries. We supplies various types of sublimation clothing at reasonable price. With us, you can locate the trendiest designs with maximum assurance of quality and affordability which again assures drawing the best purchase motivated crowd to your boutique. To know more about designs, prices, customizability and delivery, please visit us on:- http://www.oasissublimation.com/

or contact us:- http://www.oasissublimation.com/contact/

Good day

Like I mentioned, I'm looking for a supplier of Minimalist clothing.and your ranges look like they are sports wear. Thanks got your response though.

Regards

Hello Linda Tlou,

We are the manufacturer of wholesale customizable clothing, if your requirement is Minimalist clothing, we can supply your requirement at cheap rate. sorry for late reply.

Thank you.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.